The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, February 18, 2017

THE TIME IS NEAR

Revelation 22:7 “Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.” 8 Now I, John, saw and heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. 9 Then he said to me,  do not do that.  I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God!” 10 And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is vile, let him be vile still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”  12 “And behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the Beginning and the End.

Father, no one knows the day or the hour; not even the angels or the Son, only You Lord.  So, Lord, help us stayed prayed up and remove all doubt and fears; and replace it with Your courage and strength, let us be ready to receive You when our name is called.  Father, give us a strong desire for the things of the Spirit, right now in the name of Jesus; wash us in the Blood, from the top of our heads to the soles of our feet.  Lord, You, reward us for our righteousness and faithfulness; so please help us endure this battle to the end so that we can become whole.  Father, forgive us for lacking in our prayer lives, our worship and praise; please give us the desire to do better, by You, our children, and ourselves.  Father, You, said come to You when we are weary; so we come to You with the faith of a mustard seed, asking You to save us. Father, this world is so dark, please guide us to Your light; and give us eyes that see and ears that hear Your wisdom, let it fill us with the Holy Spirit, so we will be compled to be submissive to You. In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment