The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, October 6, 2017

THE LOSS OF MY SON

Matthew 5:21, we have heard that the ancients were told, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT MURDER and 'Whoever commits murder shall be liable to the court.' "Lord, please bring them to justice."

Father, I am Your child who is called by Your name; I trust in Your Word, and You have kept Your promise to me that if I call on You with the faith of a mustard seed, You will answer my prayer. Lord, my son, was a gift from You that I savored; although some days raising him brought hardship and sadness, he was still a beautiful gift. Father, some Dark Souls took Your blessing from me, so right now, I pray for justice; justice to the evil hearts that plotted against him and took his life. Lord, the grief I have in my heart is sometimes complicated to bear; thank You for comforting me. Lord, I know I will never be the same but thank You for helping me balance the feelings of pain and loss while I move forward with my life. Father, I know You work in Your time, but I ask You to reveal to me and the proper authority which these people are that killed my son. Lord, You have experienced the loss of a child, so I know You understand what I am going through. Lord, give me Your strength and courage to wait on You and Your will for them and not my own. Father, serve justice to those who wronged his children and betrayed his friend; let them have pain and hardship in their pride and greed, in Jesus' name. Father, I pray for justice for those who have lost a loved one because of greed, pride, and foolishness. Jesus name Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment