The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, November 20, 2017

FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE

Philippians 4:13 WE can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

I know the Lord, and He knows me, I fear Him so I try to do the right thing, but I still follow short.  So, please pray for me, to help me repent and turn away from my sins; and I will pray for you, with the strength of the Lord. Since my son's death, I have experienced the revelation of forgiveness;  the revelations of patience; and the revelation of self-control. My prayer life has gotten stronger as well as my faith; through the comfort and peace, I received during the time we laid him to rest.  Yes, I still cry and my heart is still heavy but, through the strength, courage, and blessings of Christ and my son's death, I am better and I am so grateful, Lord.  My joy is getting up early in the morning and talking to our Savior. then sharing what we discussed with you, and that helps feel that empty space for my son in my heart. When you lose someone so close to you, you actually feel like dying; it seems your emotions your thoughts and your life in a whirlpool.  So, if I have said anything to hurt you, I am sorry; Father, if I have judged anyone wrongly, please forgive me. The Word tells us that something good comes from something bad; thank You, Lord, for my Spiritual growth and the strong desire for the things of the Spirit, since my son death

PLEASE PRAY WITH ME OR FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY, OR FRIEND.  SO WE CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCE THAT STRENGTHENS US

 Father, from this day forward, I will seek You first in all I do; nothing I do will be done for selfish gain.  So, Lord, I ask for Your strength, courage,  and faith; so fill me with the Holy Spirit, that will help me stand on Your Word without weaving.  Father, do not let the enemy attacks, catch me off guard; so help me stay focused on You and in full body armor at all times, so I will be victorious through You.   Thank You, Lord, for eyes that see, Your presence around me and ears that hear Your sweet soft voice; that strengthens and compels me to be patient, obey, and wait on You. Thank You, for protection from those who plot against me, and turning things around for my good.  Father,  I know the road will not always be clear, so thank You for surrounding me with Spiritual soldiers who will walk with me and help me stay on the right path.  Lord, thank You for the guarding Angles that have been working overtime, protecting me from all the firey arrows.  Lord, thank You, for teaching me how to use Your power, by implementing Your Word in my life.  Father, let the words of my mouth reflex You and not me; so Your people will only take what's good, and draw near to You.  Father, fill me with Your wisdom and knowledge, so I do not lead anyone to stray.  Thank You, FATHER, for life, health, and strength; as well as mercy, grace, and so, so much favor.  Fathers, the things that are written are coming to pass, we have son against father, a daughter against mother; nation rising against nation, and Kingdom against Kingdom.  There are earthquakes in various places; there is famine; there is terrorism, and all kinds of signs, help us see them and repent. In JESUS name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment