The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, January 29, 2018

PRAY WITH ME FOR JUSTICE

Amos 5:24 But let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. Proverbs 21:15 When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.

For those who kill and think it's over, you have a higher authority to answer to; all you have done in the dark will be brought to the light. And if you have a conscience, we pray it beats you until you confess.

Father, I come to You as humble as I can be right now, asking You to release me from the anger in my heart in the name of Jesus. Lord, I know that I can overcome anything in this world; because Your Blood gives me that power, so right now, I ask You to fill me with Your Spirit. So, I can forgive, and justice can be served in Your will for my son, and give me the Spirit of patience; so I can wait with the right attitude because I know justice is coming to those who kill. Father, do not let me be drawn into temptation by the enemy and protect me from their firey arrows; while You continue working in and through me to reach others. Father, thank You for giving me eyes that see the enemy around me; and for giving me a place of rest from the evil ones. Father, tame my tongue, so the words of my mouth and feelings in my heart are acceptable in Your sight. Father, help me be directed by my belief in You and not by my own understanding, so I do not stumble and fall; right now, remove all the obstacles that keep me from sitting at Your feet and those that hinder my blessings. Lord, do not let my Spiritual growth be paralyzed by worldly desire, and thank You for justice, in Jesus' name, Amen.



Romans 13:4 For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not spear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

No comments:

Post a Comment