The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, March 30, 2018

Praise Him In Advance - Marvin Sapp



Mark 11:24 Jesus said, “When you pray and you ask for something, believe that you have received it and you will be given what you asked for”

Faith is not believing God can do something, faith is not hoping He will do something;  faith is thanking and praising God in advance for what we prayed for because we believe He will answer.

Lord, thank You, for justice for my son, let those who plotted and killed him; get caught up in their own snares, Lord, pull the cover off them for all the world to see.  Father, let their greed consume them to the point they are drowning in their own mess.  Lord, let everything their hand's touch fall apart and let their hearts be heavy the same heaviness I felt when they took his life.  Father, I thank You, for comfort through my Grief and the peace I will receive when You bring all involved in my son's murder to justice, in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment