The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME

2 Timothy 1;9 Who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began

God does not make adjustments in His love or His Word for His believers. We walk in God's will when we walk in His way and His way is clearly stated in His Word.   Unless we have made some kind of secret agreements nobody else know about with God,  then whatever we're doing against his will makes us weak.  Because we're telling Him I believe in You but my fleshly desire is stronger.  This is not a judgment on anyone because I am judging myself.  I am truly not concerned with no one else's opinions, life, or relationships, because I am working on me.   Now it does not matter if I am reading the Qur'an The Holy Bible the Jewish Bible the Catholic Bible.  Whatever  Religion we are following has two things in common "there is a God and we Honor Him through love, faith, justice, forgiveness, prayer, worship, praise, and helping each other".  So why is it so hard for us to get it right, "we of little faith."

Father, sitting here meditating on Your Word, I see my fault and I am  Prepare to sacrifice my fleshly desires for Your will.   "Lord, You said in a new covenant, that all I have to do is have faith and believe Jesus died for me" and I do.  Lord, I  am trying to walk in Your will in this Valley of death, so give me Your strength and courage to overcome whatever  Separates me from You.  Lord,  I declare victory over every demonic spirit around my children and my children's children in Jesus name.   I decree and declare that my book will be a number one seller because it represents Your will and not mine.  Please continue working in and through me so I can be completely transformed into a disciple, in Jesus name.   Lord, help me be a good steward with Your money and I declare prosperity.   Give me discernment over whom I should help and then keep me in Your will with helping them.  Father, I thank You for the Spirit of forgiveness, now I can focus on You and my witnessing.  Thank You for the Spirit of completeness, that gives me self-control and understanding.  Father, I have so much I can thank You for, but let me thank You for saving me and the peace that came with it, in Jesus name Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment