The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Sunday, July 21, 2019

WE MUST FORGIVE BUT WE DO NOT HAVE TO SOCIALIZE


1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral, greedy, an idolater,slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

Just in case you're wondering why you don't see me with a lot of people; I don't do bad company even if their family. Life is real and so am I and I don't deal with people that can't keep it that way. I love everyone, I just don't deal with everyone. Even though Scriptures tells us to seek unity and show no partiality, we are also warned to stay away from bad company and some people no matter what you do for them, can be bad company. So I Separate myself from them

Lord, help us not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. Father, we need Your strength to repay evil with blessing, because we cannot do it alone. Lord, order our steps in Your will, so we will walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm. Father, You know our hearts, so help us forgive those that wronged us, so we are able to love them with understanding. Lord, let us not be confused that forgiving and loving someone does not means we have to socialize with them, because they are still bad company. So Lord, give us compassion and kindness, so when we are in their presence, we act according to Your will and not our flesh.  Lord, we rest on Your Word, so please line our hearts and minds up with Your Spirit, so we can exhibit love and forgiveness to all, even our enemies, in Jesus name Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment