The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, August 16, 2019

GOD TEACHES US "Through His Word"

"God taught me" it would cost me less money and stress by being humble. “God taught me” not to brag or boast unless I’m giving a testimony. "God taught me". who I am in Christ, so I don’t care what people say anymore. "God taught me." how to pray and serve my purpose daily. “God taught me.” I am stronger, smarter, wiser, and better person than I was before, “God taught me” through His Word and the Holy Spirit, and He will teach you too.
Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Proverbs 9:9 Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment