The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, November 22, 2019

THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME

I’m so grateful that my past circumstances were permitted by You to make me see my need of You. YOU prepared my heart for Your purpose. I rejoice that You are now, and You will always be my Savior. All my days has Your touch of love and wisdom and the knowledge to implement You in my daily life. Lord I choose to look beyond my past and present troubles in this life, because this life Is temporary. So, I choose to fixs my eyes on the unseen things that will last forever, You and my soul. I praise You for the eternal glory, even when life situation start piling up on me, I choose to trust You and stand on Your Word, in Jesus name Amen


2 comments:

  1. Amen and Amen! I think of my life and it has been very difficult to say the least, but in my time training, after I reaped what I had sown, the Lord had people prophesy to me about what was to come. That brought on an onslaught of the enemies darts that the Lord has TAUGHT me and DELIVERED me from. I know I am the person I am today because of that fight. Praise Him forever.....its time to knock the devil off his feet. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete