The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

JUST WANTED TO PRAY

Good morning FB family and friends may the God of hope bless you immensely. I pray for justice for the unjust, I pray for freedom for those enslaved, mental and physical. I pray for the spiritual well-being of our children and our children's children, as well as ourselves. I pray that those who are struggling financially, become better Stewards with Your money. Help them focus more on the things of the Spirit "which are free" than the things of the world "that keep us in debt and chasing money". Father, give us a wake-up call to what's happening around us and prepare us. Drown out, all the interference around us, so we can hear, Your instructions and stand on what we have learned. I pray for healing in marriages, families, bodies, minds, and Souls. I pray for the unity, it's going to take for us to survive. I pray for God's intervention in all that's happening in the world today. Lord, help us, interact with the things of the Spirit, to help us, come under Your order, right now in the name of Jesus. Father, we put our faith in Christ, who completely obeyed the whole law, so we are forgiven. Thank You, Holy Spirit for having more for choosing our hearts to dwell in,  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment