The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

SERVANT

John 12:26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

Children of God are enthroned in His Kingdom and we are ordained as His royal Vicegerent. We are the official administrative deputy of His earthly Kingdom and our responsibilities: under this title of servants, is to glorify Him and serve others.

Lord, we thank You for a new day of grace and favor and bless those who were called home. Thank You, for keeping my children, family and friends and thank You, in advance for a peaceful day. Please, Lord, keep Your hedge of protection around our children and our children's children, give them a strong desire for Your Word and help them stand firm. Father, let nothing take our focus off of You and help us always give ourselves fully to the work of You, because we know that our labor in You is not in vain. Father, let Your Spirit teach us, rebuke us, correct us, and train us in righteousness, so that Your servants may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. Lord, let us walk in Your way, Keeping Your commands, obeying, and serving Your purpose, in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment