The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, June 1, 2020

IT'S OK LORD I'M GRATEFUL

Water is leaking from the pipes and the aircondition not working, but it's ok Lord, I have shelter and I am grateful. Tires on the car are bold, there's a noise come from somewhere, but it's ok Lord, I get to work and back home and I am grateful. I'm alone with five children to raise, but it's ok Lord, I am able to care for and feed them all, with Your help and I am grateful. I am working for minimum wage and long hours, but, it's ok Lord, I have a job and I am grateful. I feel sick and having some pain, but it's ok Lord, I am in my right mind and I am grateful.

The apostle Paul exhorts us in Scripture to give thanks for all things, in all circumstances (Eph 5:20; 1 Thess 5:18), even in suffering (Rom 5:3-5; James 1:1-4), and to do everything in the name of Jesus out of a spirit of gratitude (Col 3:17). On the other hand, thanklessness marks godless and wicked men who suppress the truth about God (Rom 1:18-21).

Lord, we give thanks to the You, for You are good, and Your love is steadfast and endures forever. Father, we know have and always will keep Your promise and for that we ate grateful. Father, give us a general attitude of thanksgiving in our trials and blessings of life. Thank you for You for favor and Your amazing power and work in our lives, thank You for Your goodness and for Your blessings our families, friends, and over us. Thank You, for strength, courage, and hope through even the toughest of times and continue strengthening us for Your purpose. Thank You for Your mercy, grace, and the hedge of protectionYou have around us.. Thank You, the feeling of comfort knowing that You are always with us and will never leave us. Thank You, for Your sacrifice so that we could have freedom and life. Forgive us for falling short, forgive us for not thanking You enough, for who You are and for all that you've given us. Help us, stay focused on You, to keep our hearts and minds refreshed and renew our spirits. Baptize us in the Holy Spirit, so we can be filled with Your peace and joy. We love You, Lord, and we need You, to interveneinour lives right now. We give You praise, for You alone are worthy, Anen

No comments:

Post a Comment