The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

STAY FOCUSED ON GOD

I have a few aches and pain, but I woke up in my right mind
I have less money, but all my bills are paid
I'm not making millions, but I am able to feed and shelter my family and myself
My children are not perfect, but they are educated and productive
My car needs a little bit of maintenance, but it gets me from point A to B
I don't have a perfect body, but I am made in God's image

Philippians 3:15 So let's keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision - you'll see it yet! 16 Now that we're on the right track, let's stay on it. 17 Stick with me, friends. Keep track of those you see running this same course, headed for this same goal.

Are we focusing on God, our prayer life, and our Spirits? Is focusing on these things a struggle for you? Is there something holding us back from the Lord, other than ourselves? The more we focus on ourselves, the more distracted we will be from His plan and purpose. The more we focus on Him and commune with Him, the more the Spirit will make us like Him. The more we are like Him, the wisdom and knowledge we receive.

Father, thank You for a new day and for Your goodness, grace, and favor. Thank You for our peace. In the middle of all the confusion and chaos around us. Thank You, for Your strength to face all the problems and issues we deal with daily in life. Thank You that Your grace is sufficient for all our needs and give us eyes that stay focused on You, instead of ourselves. Order our steps 🚶‍♂️ Lord, in the way we should go and give us ears that hear the Truth, so we will have clarity of throurths and our focus on You. Lord, Your promised wisdom to all that ask, so we ask for Your wisdom, guidance, and protection, from all that is dark in this world 🌎. Lord, help us follow the path of our faith and Your road to righteousness, so we can walk around the obstacles ahead of us. Father, Baptist us in the Holy Spirit, so we can be strong in the Lord and not be engulfed in our fears and doubts. Because, You, are Sufficient, for all of life’s difficulties and You are the only way to know real satisfaction in life. In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment