The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

HIS RESUME

Education: King James University 


Work History:

Galilee 2:Turned water into wine

John 5: Healed a crippled man @ the pool

John 6: Fed five thousand people in one day

John 6: Walk 🚶‍♂️on the water in the Sea of Galilee

John 9: Healed a blind man

John 11: Raised Lazarus from the dead

John 18: I  fixed Malchus's ear. Peter cut off

Luke 22: I healed the servant's ear, etc., etc.

Brief description of your experience:

I was betrayed for 30 pieces of silver by someone who walked with me, heard my teachings, witnessed my miracles, and ate bread with me. I was denied by my best friends. They accused me of blasphemy and then beat me so severely that it ripped my skin. I was forced to carry a cross ✝️ up a hill while people I fed and cured hit and spit on me.  Then I was nailed to the cross, and they gave me vinegar when I was thirsty. Then they stabbed me in my side, but I still loved them.

Hobby: Saving Souls, forgiving people, showing mercy, grace, favor, and prayer 

Lord, thank You for forgiving us and loving us despite our faults. Father, thank You for delivering us from the dark pits of our strongholds and helping us see the light.  Lord, we long to be more like You, so remove all the obstacles that keep us from sitting at Your feet. Lord, when You wake us, let Your thoughts be our thoughts, and Your will be our will as we deal with our day-to-day struggles.  Lord, prune our Fruit and strengthen our faith, to give You room to move in our lives. In Jesus' name Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment