The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

IT LOOKS BAD BUT WE WALK BY FAITH

The Word says: "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Who would have thought going to the hospital could be based on are you worth saving, God did?
Who would have thought that you have to wait for a month to be buried even with insurance? God did?
Who would have thought that life would change so dramatically? But, God did, that why He prepared us?

Lord, You tell us: "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly, we are wasting away, we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." This shall pass because we will stand on Your Word and walk in Your favor and protection. Because we know You are working behind the scenes in our favor. So, Lord, bind all our unforgiveness, envy, jealousy, pride, strife, addiction, and all that keeps us from sitting at Your feet and loose us in the name of Jesus. Lord, baptize us in the Holy Spirit and surround us with Spiritual Soldiers to help us through this Valley of death. Lord, bless those that are suffering financially and those that are sick. Let them see You, through all the people You have blessed, right now in the name of Jesus. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment