The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Sunday, November 28, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace

Thank You, Lord, for a new day and another year. Lord, so many family members and friends, did not make it but thank You for keeping me. My life hasn't been easy, but it has been blessed, and I thank You. Thank You for all the Spiritual Soldiers You put in my life. Thank You for washing away all the dirt and grime so I don't look like what I have been through. Lord, thank You for Your direction around the obstacles that would have made me stumble and fall. Thank You for the Food, Shelter, and all the provisions You have provided for me. Lord, thank You for eyes that see where You brought me from and ears that continue hearing You. Father, this is the day You made me and planted Your seed. Thank You for helping my mother and me nourish the seed You planted with Your Word. Thank You for strengthening my prayer life, my praise, and worship. Lord, I witness to the world daily how You transformed me and how You can do the same for them. So, today and every day, I will rejoice and be glad that You are my Savior. I delight myself in You, and You have kept Your promise and gave me my heart desires, and I am so grateful. ♥ Thank You that Your steadfast love for me has never ceased, and Your mercy has followed me wherever I go. Thank You for giving me a purpose and letting the peace of Christ rule in my heart ❤. So, continue blessing and keeping me as Your face shine upon me in Jesus name 🙏 


No comments:

Post a Comment