The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, March 14, 2022

WALKING WITH CHRIST THROUGH THIS VALLEY OF DEATH

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I have walked through some dark Valleys; one was when I lost my mother. But, God did allow me to rekindle our relationship and get to know her. When I lost my brother Shawn. I grieved and carried guilt for years until I realized God received his soul because he gave his life to save others. So I know he is sitting at our Lord's feet. But, the darkest walk was when I lost my son Eddie. I still grieve for him and pray for Justice to all responsible for his death. So, yes, I have walked 🚶‍♀️ through some dark Valleys; but, God was always holding my hand through it all, shining His light so I could see.

Father, when our hearts are full of darkness and suffering, we look to You. Lord, thank You for Your sacrifice and Your grace. Lord, we come to You with an attitude of praise and thanksgiving even though our suffering. 🙏  Thank You for Your faithfulness that has released us from sin and the wrath of our Father. Thank You for holding our hands "when we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, so we will fear no evil." Thank You for your comfort when we were suffering and in pain. Thank You for the Spiritual Soldiers You surrounded us with to help carry our cross ✝️ Thank You for working behind the scenes in our favor and keeping our enemies at rest. Thank You for eyes that see and ears that hear and keep us on the path of righteousness. Thank You, Lord, for choosing our hearts to dwell in and making us a part of Your Holy family. Lord, heal us mentally, Spiritually, physically, and emotionally as we continue walking through this Valley so we will fear no evil. Thank You for the Spiritual growth and awareness we received from our suffering. In Jesus' name Amen







No comments:

Post a Comment