The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, April 18, 2022

A GOD-FEARING MAN

I will submit to my man that understands submitting goes both ways. I will help support my man, and he will help keep me. I will care for him in sickness as he will care for me. I will love ❤️ my man like no other, and he will give me all I need. I will give my man space so he can be himself, and I will also appreciate my free time. I am connected to God, and my man also has a relationship with Him. I am a good woman looking for my man.

Act 10:2-4 He was a devout, God-fearing man, as was all his household; he did many acts of charity for the people and prayed to God regularly. 3 About three o'clock one afternoon, he saw clearly in a vision an angel of God who came in and said to him, "Cornelius." 4 Staring at him and becoming greatly afraid, Cornelius replied, "What is it, Lord?" The angel said to him, "Your prayers and your acts of charity have gone up as a memorial before God.

Father, help me find a God-fearing man like Cornelius, a devout God-fearing man who gave generously to the poor. A man that will live up to the light which You give him. A man who is unquestionably obedient to You will have respect, honor, and loyalty for his family and friends ❤️. Lord, grant him eyes to see life from a Godly perspective and ears that hear Your instructions. Please, Lord, bless me with the man You have for me and prepare me to receive Him.  Lord, I desire Your favor in my life. I want to live a life that is pleasing to You. I want a marriage that is glorifying to Your name. In Jesus' name Amen







No comments:

Post a Comment