The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, November 24, 2022

I AM THANKFUL

Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits; who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.

I'm thankful that I woke up this morning in my right mind. I am grateful for where I am and who He is in me. I'm thankful for the Spiritual Soldiers and Guardian Angels that protect me from my enemies. I'm thankful for my children and my children's children's Father; help us teach them the way to go and give them eyes that see Your path and purpose for their lives. Hold their hands through this Valley of Death as they walk with and grow closer to You. Lord, I'm thankful for good health, stewardship, a more robust prayer life, and relationships with You. Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on my life. You have provided me more than I could ever have imagined and helped me bless others. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me. You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and their actions. Father, I am thankful that You chose my heart ❤️ to dwell in, in Jesus' name Amen 🙏 


3 comments: