The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

TRANSFORMATION

Jeremiah 32:38-40 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them. I will make with them an everlasting covenant that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me.

Lord, give those like Elijah peace, direction, and joy when suicidal thoughts pop into their heads. Lord, bless those that wish they were never born like Job with hope for a better tomorrow. Father, when we are depressed like David or anxious like Moses, help balance our body chemistry that controls our moods and quiet the confusion around us. Father released those falsely incarcerated like Paul and bring forth their accusers. Lord chastise those with the cheating Spirit like Jacob and lead them back to righteousness. Lord, cleanse us from every addiction; let us not get drunk like Noah, but keep us sober-minded. Father, let those who are murderers like Paul be brought to swift justice. In Jesus' name Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment