The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, July 20, 2023

STRENGTHEN OUR FAITH

Without faith, it is impossible to please Him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who believe.

When we see Christ's power in the lives of others, it strengthens our faith. I told someone they should not purchase a car because God keeps telling me He will provide. They looked at me and said you said many things that manifested in my life but a car Rose. My response was that's the message I got. About a month later, this person received the job with the car. When they called and told me I was driving, I had to pull over and give God some praise because, right at that point, my faith was strengthened.

Let the Spirit fill us with joy and peace as Your Word strengthens our faith and helps us overcome our unbeliefs. Thank You for allowing us to see Your blessings of others 🙏 and giving us hope. Thank You for revealing Who You Are in us and giving us a purpose in this Valley of death. Help us witness Your goodness daily, so baptize us with the Holy Spirit that empowers us to pursue righteousness and obedience. Thank You for giving us eyes that see from Your perspective and ears that hear Your instructions. Thank You for calming the confusion and keeping us safe and focused on You. Lord, You are our Savior, and our strength comes from You, and we are so grateful. In Jesus' name Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment