The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, July 22, 2024

HE HEARD YOU

I prayed years ago to be able to work from home, but God did not answer my prayers until I was in my late 50s. Then I understood what patience was because if He would have granted my prayers at the time that I petitioned Him, I would have not been ready, or able to handle it. And I see that now. But when I was prepared, He blessed me with my request. He put me in position and I am so grateful when I look back on things that I prayed for years ago and God did not answer me, or so I thought.  He was preparing me to receive my blessings, He is always faithful to me and has held my hand through this valley of death and brought me to where I am today. And I am so, so so grateful.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment