The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, April 10, 2017

THE REVELATION OF CHRIST

I have had several revelations through the Holy Spirit; the first was forgiveness; I have learned how to forgive, because of the Word.  I have learned how to releases what I cannot handle to God, and stay out of His way.  I have come to the understanding if I let Him lead, and follow through prayer, faith, study, worship and praise, I will walk in peace.  I will not take what is not mine, back-bit, slander, envy, or be jealous, about anyone with the help of the Lord, and the revelations I’ve had with the Holy Spirit.  I will strive to do the things of the Spirit through the daily connection with the Word, prayer, worship, witness and praise.  “I decree and declare that I will tell someone about the Lord daily;” because is worthy just because of Who and what He is, our Savior.  But, He does so much more for us, He provides, comfort, and give us peace, love, joy, and happiness.  He guides us with the breastplate of righteousness; He strengthen us with the shield of faith; which shields us from our enemies, as we take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, that give us power from day to day.  The more we study the closer we draw to Him, and as His Word fill our temples; His Spirit takes control, and the transformation begins, as we receive conviction and correction of our sins.

Lord, thank You, for breaking the chains of unforgiveness; and allowing me to release all that was harboring in my heart, thank You, Lord.   Father,  I have matured spiritually in the last two months; because of the revelations of You, from You and forgiveness, I am so grateful.  Now, Lord, I am stronger and wiser, than I use to be; I have felt Your presence, and watch You work, I am so thankful.  Lord, I thank You for understanding and peace and keeping me in Your will.  Father, I have learned how to dress in full body armor and stand with perseverance against whatever may come; through the power of the Holy Spirit, and Your Word.  Father, I have learned how to say I am sorry, and accept accountability for my choices good and bad.  Lord, help me back to the path of righteousness when my choices lead me from You.  Thank You, Father, for all the Spiritual Soldiers; You have surrounded me with; and my Guardian Angel who protects me.  Lord, continue working in and through me, as I witness to those that needs to hear, in Jesus name, Amen.
Artwork by Ron Watson, Ybor Colony Art, Tampa, Fl


No comments:

Post a Comment