The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, June 3, 2017

A Conversation with God

Person: God, I have so many problems in my life right now.  It seems like I am knocked down as soon as I get on my feet.

God: I know my child; it is called life and life come with adversity.  Have you been reading the instructions, I left with you about how to overcome these things?

Person: What instruction Lord

God: My Words (Bible), everything that is happening in your life, can
 Be controlled with My instruction.

Person: Oh, I read Your instruction last week, and I prayed to You a couple of days ago

God: How many days do I wake you up, provide for you, protect you, heal you, and forgive you?

Person: every day Lord

God: I will keep my promise to you, but you must do your part to receive the promise.

Person: Do what Lord

God: Study My teaching, pray, fellowship, worship and praise Me daily, help and teach others

Person: Lord I do not have time every day

God: What if I could not assist you every day

Person: Ok Lord, I will do what You ask of me

God: Do not do this because you need My help, do it because you believe and love Me, as I believe in and love you

Exodus 14:14   The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”  Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Acts 16:13 3 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.


No comments:

Post a Comment