The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, June 9, 2018

RUN THE RACE GOD HAS FOR YOU

2 Timothy 4:6 For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

We all have a mission to complete for our Lord, just like Paul, he served the Lord from the time Jesus appeared to him until he was beheaded.  All Christ followers will suffer and this is the season we stand strong and do not waver in our faith, because He will never forsake us.  Never let the obstacles we face keep us from crossing the finish line for our Savior.

Father, give us the same perseverance of Paul, so we will keep the faith and keep moving forward, no matter what we face in life.  Lord, we understand that we will all suffer for the gospel because You suffered for our sins; so give us the same strength and courage Paul displayed for You in his time of suffering.  Father, Your Word has to be the transformation process in us, help us stay focused on You and not the confusion around us.   Lord, order our steps to the course You have for us and do not let us be distracted by the enemy.  Father, baptize us with the Holy Spirit, so we will be inward changed men and women; with clean hearts and minds, ready to serve and be used by You.  In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment