The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, September 13, 2019

ACTION NOT WORDS

What we say means nothing if our actions do not line up with our words.  Peter told Christ he was ready to die for Him, until it was time to act on his words. Christ knew Peter words will not line up with his actions.  "John  13:38  Jesus told Peter, "I tell you the Truth, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.  Our actions demonstrates our love for Christ and others, not our words.

John 14:15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Lord, help our actions line up with Tour Word. Lord, let us not love in words but in deed and in Truth. So, Your light in us will shine before others, and they may see Your good works in us and give glory to our Father who is in heaven.   Lord, baptize us with the Holy Spirit that will help us do the work of our Father, so the lost will come to Him.  Father, fill us with the wisdom of the Word that will help us live our earthly lives in perfect integrity.  Lord, order our steps,so our words and works are always saying the same thing.  Father, let our faith produce Fruit and actions that are pleasing to You.  Father, help us act in accordance with the Truth of the Word and not of the flesh.  in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment