The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Sunday, September 22, 2019

THE TRUE VINE

Jesus walked the earth in the flesh and performed miracles, yet they turned against Him. Because of Jealousy, envy, and hate from those that did not believe or want to make change.

John 14:9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

Well I was not there to see what Jehovah did, but I know how believing in Him, saved me. Once I began to study the Word daily, praying with ceasing, fellowshiping, and witnessing. I started to change, all I wanted to do, is study more, pray, and get closer to God. The things of the flesh no longer intrested me, I begin to crave the things of the Spirit.  That's the God I serve

I started developing Friut, the Fruit of love, kindness, gentleness, and patience. I am learning to deal with those who wronged me and I pray that the Holy Spirit help me to truly forgive them. I don't worry like I use to and I rather give in to an argument then keep it going. I have been sexually still for over two years, because I am focused on Him. He, help me start my own Business and gave me Clients. I do things for people from my heart, with no ill motives or expect anything in return.

Thank You, Lord, for the relationship we have, thank You, for grace and understanding when we fall short. Remind us of Who You, are in our weaknesses and thank You, for loving us with our flaws. Lord, we know You, and we want You to know us through our submissiveness to You. Father, we know the way, the Truth, and the life. So, Father, give us eyes that see Your grace and favor in our lives, give us ears that hear only the Truth. Because, only the Truth is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instructions in righteousness. Father, let the Holy Spirit help us, search our hearts and remove all that is not of You. So, Your Word, our faith, grace, and the Holy Spirit will make us perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works, in Jesus name Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment