The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Sunday, November 1, 2020

LORD I PLEAD THE BLOOD OVER YOUR PEOPLE

The blood of Jesus is our defense. It declares we are not guilty but free from all penalties of sin. The blood also gives us the authority and dominion to resist Satan and put him out of all our lives and families affairs.

Father, I plead the Blood of Jesus over all the homeless people, especially the children, for all broken families, including mine, for all who are unemployed, for all the women and children who are alone without any help, for all the sick people who are suffering, for all the seniors who are ill and alone, for all the people who are affected by wars, natural disasters, and hate crimes, for all the broken marriages and relationships, and all the victims of various circumstances. Lord, I pray for all the poor people around the world, for all the Job operating companies who have been hurt by technology and larger companies. Father, I decree and declare the blood of Jesus to cleanse us of our sins so that we might be healed and our prayers will be answered without any hindrances. Father, let the precious Blood of Jesus Christ protect us from all evil and enemies. Father, I pray for guidance, strength, hope, comfort, healing (Spiritual, physical, and emotional), PEACE, prosperity, and justice for my son and all who have been treated unjustly. Father, we cry out to You, in the Name of Jesus, baptize us in the Holy Spirit so Your plans and purposes for our lives and our family come to pass. Lord, I pray that You will have mercy on us and deliver each of us in our times of trouble, according to Your will. I surrender all the above to You and myself, knowing we will be safe in Your hands. In Jesus' name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment