The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, December 29, 2022

HE WILL GIVE US REST

 Psalms 91:1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Highest will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust

Father, Thank You for Your continued presence in our lives. Thank You for Your Almighty wings which cast an impenetrable shadow of protection around us. Thank You for holding our hands as we walk through this Valley of death and guiding us around the obstacles ahead. Thank You for choosing to dwell in our hearts, lifting our burdens, and securing a Heavenly place for us. Thank You for the Holy Spirit that brings hope and comfort to our hearts. Thank You for renewing us daily with Your strength, and may we always see glimpses of Your infallible glory and blessing as we seek Your face throughout our days. Lord, our victory and salvation are found in You, in Jesus' name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment