The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

REFLEXTION

 As I sit here and reflect on all the blessings God has given me and think about the person I have become spiritually, I cannot do anything but praise Him. Praise Him for saving and keeping me and the protection and blessings of my children's children. When I think about where I have come from, it makes me cry tears of joy; I have finally found Peace beyond all understanding. The Peace that only comes from the Father, and no man can take it away. So Lord, as I approach a New Year, I want to thank You for all You've done for me, even though I did not deserve it. I am so grateful to belong to You; my New Year's resolution is to become more like You and abandon everything that is not You.

Father, our goal is to be a better person in 2023 than in 2022; we want to surrender our lives to You; please use us to lift up Your Kingdom and others. Lord, our goals are to have our names written in the Book of life, Your heavenly Book in which the name of the righteous is written. Father, our prayers are for all people to come together in unity, love, and Peace and to stop putting ourselves in physical slavery due to not knowing You. We pray that each one of us will take heave to Your calling, which was made possible by the sacrifice of Your Son on Calvary. Lord, we decree and declare that all believers will stand up for what is right and good; and do what is necessary to achieve our Spiritual goals. Father, thank You for your creativity and, above all, for listening to and granting my request. In Jesus' name Amen




3 comments: