The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

IT'S ME LORD YOUR UNWORTHY SERVANT

 All my life, You have been faithful. You give me peace in the middle of all the confusion around me. Thank You, I don't worry about things and the future; I can't control so much anymore. Thank You for teaching me how to breathe and control my emotions. Thank You for all the Spiritual Soldiers and Guardian Angels around me. Thank You for the wisdom and understanding that helps humble my walk. Thank You for the means to do what has to be done, and thank You for the overflow. Teach me how to be a better Steward with Your money and take away my fleshly desires. Father, give me Your strength and courage to be faithful amid life's struggles and storms. Give me eyes that stay focused on You, my purpose, and ears that hear Your instructions around the obstacles ahead. Thank You for the privilege to be a part of Your Holy family. Lord, help me with my unbeliefs, strengthen my prayer life, and help me use every opportunity to witness for You daily. Lord, You have shown me throughout Your Word that You love me, and I am so grateful. Forgive me for all the times I doubted You and the times I tried to handle things myself. I know You love and want the best for me; please teach me how to surrender all in Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment