The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, December 14, 2023

GOD'S FAVOUR IS ALL OVER OUR LIVES

The favor of God forfeits the failure of men. We're not lucky; we're favored because luck runs out, but God's favor will abide with us forever. God's favor is powerful. His favor can move a peasant from poverty to a palace. It will drive people out of our lives who should not be there and surround us with angels.


I have floated in water that drowned others. I have found my way in darkness, even with my eyes closed. I have been betrayed by those I thought were my friends, but I realized it was God's plan to move me to where I needed to be, and I am grateful.

May Your favor rest on us and establish the work of Your hands in us and for us. Lord, we pray the blessing of Psalm 84:11 over our lives today: "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless." Father, wake our hearts each day to seek You first, and we thank You in advance for Your hedge of protection around us. Because of Jesus' sacrificial death on the cross, we come to You for forgiveness for our sins. Inspire us to turn and repent from anything threatening to separate us from You. Search our hearts, God, and renew the right spirit in us. We pray for Your favor to rain down on our lives, relationships, and friendships and spread like wildfire to everyone You have placed in our lives, from our spouses to our co-workers, church family, and those we pass in the grocery store aisles. Lord, help us be inward-changed men and women to help us stand on Your promises. In Jesus' name, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment