The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Sunday, December 17, 2023

THANK YOU FOR WISDOM AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHO YOU ARE

Lord, I have come so far in my Spiritual growth and physical life, and I am so grateful. I could have been dead, incarcerated, or still in darkness, so thank You for saving me, reaching down in the Marley clay, and pulling me into Your grace. Lord, thank You for allowing people to turn against me so I could separate myself from them and move forward with Your plan for my life. Thank You, Father, for justice for my son and for working behind the scenes in my favor. Let all their Souls rot away from the inside out, Lord; I will stand on Your Word that You're still fighting my battles. So, I will be Victorious and no longer a victim. Lord, thank You for peace that allows me to be alone and happy. Lord, I will wait on You because I have seen what people and the world 🌎 have to offer. Father, You have provided me with overflow, and I am grateful. You have surrounded me with family and friends who have my best interest at heart as I do theirs. Thank You for Your gift of salvation and grace that gives me hope, peace, and joy. Lord, I thank You for all I have to come and help me be a good Stewart with Your blessings. Father, because of who You are in me, I fall down in worship and adoration before You. Father, I praise You, glorify You, bless You, and give thanks to You. In Jesus' name, Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment