The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Sunday, December 13, 2015

CARING FOR OTHERS


YOUR BLESSINGS ARE NOT TO

INCREASE YOU THEY ARE

 GIVEN TO YOU

SO YOU WILL

INCREASE

OTHERS
For I was hungry and you fed Me.  I was thirsty and you give Me a drink.  I was a stranger and you invited Me into your home. I was naked and you gave Me clothing.  I was sick and you cared for Me.  I was in prison and you visited Me.  I tell you the truth when we refuse to help our brothers and sisters we refuse to help Him.

Father, give us a kind and gentle heart so we may help those who are less fortunate. Lord, let us not look down on them, but, serve them with respect, love, and joy.  Lord, we may be, the only help those in need have; let them see You through our compassion.  Father, Your Word tells us "whatever we do for the least of our brothers and sisters, we do for You.  Lord, teach us how to bless others as You have blessed us, and by doing so we will reap the rewards of Your promise. Thank You, for forgiveness and for giving us the strength to forgive others.  Father, thank You, for allowing us with our sinful nature, to work through You, sharing Your joy and peace with others.  Lord, give us eyes to helps us see the needs of others and discernment, so we will have the ability to judge well.  Thank You, for keeping us through the night, so we wake to give You all the honor and glory, in Jesus name, Amen

3 comments:

  1. Amen. I hope to get to a point where I'm truly able to get back to helping others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are always in a position to help others, we do not need money to help someone. Sometime your time is more valuable then money

      Delete