The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

IT IS POSSIBLE

NEVER
DOUBT
THE
POWER
OF
GOD
GOD CAN USE SOMETHING AS SMALL AS A LOCUST TO CHANGE THE MIND OF OUR ENEMY.

Exodus 10:4'For if you refuse to let My people go, behold, I will bring locusts into your territory tomorrow.

 WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH MAN IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD

Father, right now we lay our troubles at the altar; and we put on the armor of our Lord, right now in the name of Jesus. Lord, today we will help someone in need, give something to the poor (clothes, shoes, we all have something), and just be humble. Lord, we thank You for another day to get it right with You.  Lord, we ask that You forgive us for losing a generation of Your children; by not teaching them the way to go. Lord, we come to You, asking You to save the era we lost to this world. Father, we have drifted so far from You; we cannot feel Your presence, and You do not hear us. Lord, You have the power to make things just and right; Lord, we need Your Spirit to intervene with all that's happening in this wicked and dark place. Father, please, do not let our prayers fall on deaf ears. Lord, forgive us for falling short in our prayer life, study, and praise; please give us a strong desire for the Word. So we can grow into Your people, You created us to be. Lord, we know all things are possible with You, Father, remove any demonic Spirits that have been spoken over our family, friends, and ourselves; and free us from our enemies. Father, right now, we are standing on Your Word, without doubt, and fear, as we patiently wait for Your directions and deliverance. In Jesus' name, Amen.


6 comments:

  1. Thank You Jesus for Always being in my like, for Your love and Your grace upon my life even when I don't deserve it. Lord there is non like You that say exactly what You mean and in Your word mean exactly what You say. I make so many promises but fail to honestly keep them because the my heart is so willing but my flesh is weak. Lord give me what I need for this day to successful do All that is right and that makes You smile. Lord I thank You in Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes amen in jesus name amen thank you Jesus to God be the glory always amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Father God for saving a wretch like me...keep in your loving arms keep me close because no matter where we are God you are God alone...Thank you..I trust in you!!!!

    ReplyDelete