The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

WE ARE BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS

YOUR BLESSINGS ARE NOT TO
INCREASE YOU THEY ARE
 GIVEN TO YOU
SO YOU WILL HELP
INCREASE
OTHERS

(Matthew 41-45) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was hungry, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:  I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.  Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?  Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 

Father, give us a kind and gentle heart so we may help those who are less fortunate.  Lord, sometimes we will be the only help those in need have; let them see You through us.  Father, Your Word tells us "whatever we do for the least of our brothers and sisters, we do for You.  Lord, teach us how to bless others as You have blessed us, and by doing so, we will reap the rewards of Your promise.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment