The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, May 10, 2018

LORD WE DO NOT DOUBT YOUR LOVE OR WHO YOU ARE

John 10: 24 Then the Jews surrounded Him and said to Him, “How long do You keep us in doubt? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.”  25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Never doubt the love of Christ or who He says He is, He died because He would never abandon His flock or His mission.  Jesus is the Messiah, that why the Pharisees were repeatedly trying to kill Him because they knew Him not.

Father, we can become one with You as well, through our love for Christ.  Lord, help us to love others, the way You love us, and continue to give us guidance and protection.  Father, Loving others is our gift to You and all the deserving souls we cross.  Lord, as we start our day, fill our hearts with joy; give us correction and direction, through this valley of death.  Lord, we know loving You with all our hearts, minds, and Souls; would result in a better way of life filled with love.  Father, Baptize us in Your Spirit so we will obey Your first two commandments; the two commandments that are imperative to living for Christ.  Lord, everything we do, say, and think about would be filtered through the love we have for our Father and to do His good will. While this first command makes perfect sense to our calling, the second command may be a little harder for some of us to understand or put into practice. So give us the strength and courage we need to be submissive, in Jesus name Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment