The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, August 17, 2018

GOD DOSE EXIST I HAVE PROOF

Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence?  My mother had a brain stroke, which caused her to have Alzheimer.  Her memory would come and go, sometimes she knew me sometimes not, she could not remember her birthday, she could not remember where she lived, and sometime she would even forget her name.  But, she never forgot about God, I would put her to bed she would pray; when she was having pain she would call on Jesus, and she would say to me have you seen my Bible.  I took care of my mother for seven years and it amazed me how her memory got worst, her health got worst, but her knowledge of the Lord never changed.  I was just thinking about this and began to cry, GOD is the strongest existence in our lives; even in sickness we still know Him.  Caring for my mother taught me patience, it taught me how to give of myself without expecting anything in return, It taught me how to express unconditional love, even though she did not remember loving me.  But as I look back on the year of caring for her, I have seen sufficient evidence that GOD does exist and He is the strongest force in our lives.

Father, it seems like more and more people these days only believe in what they can see, hear, touch, taste, or smell.   But Father, we know everything that exists was caused to exist; fire causes heat, rain causes crops to grow, our parents caused us to be here!  Lord, just like the clay, did not shape itself into a vase; we to had to be shaped by someone.  An acorn will always grow into an oak tree, the sun will always cause light; oxygen causes us to breathe, and nourishment causes us to grow. The world has order and our universe obeys certain laws, Father, we understand that since everything that is created needs a cause, there must be a first, ultimate cause that created this world and everything in it and that cause is You.  So, thank You, for Your existence and saving me, in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment