The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, March 17, 2023

ARE WE THANKFUL ENOUGH

 "And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among us richly as we teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in our hearts."

Being thankful is repeated in Scripture, so having a grateful Spirit is imperative.

Thank You for lifting me when I could not reach. Thank You for giving me eyes to see through the darkness. Thank You for carrying me through this Valley of Death when I could not walk. Thank You for giving me ears to hear You when You speak. Thank You for surrounding me with Spiritual Soldiers that help keep my enemies from harming me and my Guardian Angels that keep the fiery arrows from penetrating. Thank You for my children and their children and I'm thankful in advance for justice for my son Eddie 💙 Thank You for the shelter and roof over my head And for the overflow of food and drinks. Thank You. I woke up in my right mind and in good health. Thank You. I'm not in a war-torn country, and I bless those struggling with this life. Thank You for giving me a better understanding of Your grace and divine peace. Thank You for separation from the things that are not of You. Thank You for Your faithfulness in Jesus' name Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment