The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, January 9, 2016

I AM


I AM (JOHN 8:58) “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

THE IMAGE OF GOD (2 COR. 4:4) in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.

MY NAME IS IMMANUEL (ISAIAH 7:14) Therefore, the Lord himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

KING OF THE JEW (MATTHEW 2:2) Where is he that is born King of the Jews? For we saw his star in the east and are come to worship him.

THE RESSURECTION AND LIFE (JOHN 11:25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me, though he dies, yet shall he live;

YOUR SAVIOR (LUKE 2:11)  for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

 I Am the image of God; My name is Immanuel, King of the Jews.  I Am the resurrection and life; I Am your Savior.
 

1 comment: