The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, January 15, 2016

Thank You Lord For a New Day

Colossians 3:16-17 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in our hearts. And whatever we do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Lord, You are our unending source of energy and life, You bring light to our darkest days.  We thank You today for life, health and strength and we pray for those who were called to rest.  Lord, fill our hearts with wisdom today and apply our minds to understanding Your word.  Father, let Your words shape our lives and guide us through our fleshly decisions.  Lord, through Your word we gain confidence to approach You and ask for anything according to Your will, and You will hear us.  Father, as we start this new day that we have been blessed with, we ask for Your courage, strength and guidance so we may honor You; with worship and praise throughout this day, and every day.  Lord, You are our dwelling place for peace; help us spread Your love to others so they may draw near to You.  Father we prayer to You in Jesus divine name, Amen



4 comments:

  1. Lord, I thank you for your grace. I thank you for taking care of my daughter and me when there was no one else there. I thank you for showing us your divine favor and shielding us when the enemy tries to attack or hinder us. I thank you for the people that you send to help us in our time of need. Lord, I thank you for sending your only son to die on the cross for my sins. Lord, I just thank you for everything that you have done for me. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grace and mercy has brought me through, I'm living this moment because of You, I want to thank YOU, and praise you too, Your grace and mercy, brought me through

    ReplyDelete