The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, December 31, 2016

LET OUR LIGHT SHINE IN 2018

As I sit here and reflect on all the blessings God has given me and think about the person I have become, I cannot do anything but praise Him.  Praise Him for saving and keeping me and the protection and blessings of my children's children.  When I think about where I have come from, it makes me cry tears of joy; I have finally found peace and understanding.  The Peace that comes from the Father, and no man can take it away.  So Lord, as we approach a New Year, we just want to thank You for all You've done for us, even though we did not deserve it.  I am so grateful to belong to You; my New Year's resolution is to become more like You and abandon everything that is not Yours.

Father, our goal is to be a better person in 2018 than we were in 2017; we want to surrender our lives to You; please use us to lift up Your Kingdom and others.  Lord, our goals are to have our names written in the Book of life, Your heavenly Book in which the name of the righteous is written.  Father, our prayers are for all people to unite in unity, love, and peace and stop putting ourselves in physical slavery due to not knowing You.  We pray that each one of us will take heave to Your calling, which was made possible by the sacrifice of Your Son on Calvary.  Lord, we decree and declare that all believers will stand up for what is right and good; and do what is necessary to achieve our Spiritual goals.  Father, thank You for creativity and, above all, for creating us in Your image, in Jesus' name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment