The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, August 3, 2017

IT'S OK TO WEEP, JESUS WEPT

It's ok to cry when we are dealing with adversity, the pain of death, or the stress from day to day life. Even Jesus wept over the death of Lazarus and the disbelief of the people, and weeping is also a process of healing.

I have experienced pain, hurt, betrayal, and so many losses of loved ones in the last two months; that at times I felt like, throwing in the towel.  But when I think about all the things that God has brought me through, it gives me the strength and courage I need to continue standing on His Word.  I know everything that God does is for my benefit so I won't ask why, but I will ask for His comfort and peace while I am in this storm.  I also know that anytime God is about to take us to another level, the devil tries to discourage us.  BUT GOD, I know You and You know me, and all this I am going through; is for my Spiritual growth and maturity, it is also to show me who’s who in my life, and I am so grateful.  You have changed my life for the better, and I know You, did not bring me this far to leave me; so all the things that have happened to me has given me eyes that see and ears that hear Your soft voice when I’m alone with You.  Thank You, Lord, for the people that gave me a lesson; thank You for the people that gave me a blessing, and thank You for the people that caused me pain.  Thank You for the people You have moved out my life, and thank You for the new ones You have brought in my life.

Father, I do not blame You for any of my problems, and I do not expect You to intervene every time I am in distress; but I do expect You to keep Your promise, even though I am not worthy.  Lord, I thank You for guidance, protection, and ordering my steps in Your will; I thank You for all the Spiritual Soldiers You have surrounded me with, and I thank You for revealing all the wolves in sheep clothing.  Father, I thank You for my guarding Angle; who has protected me from the plot of my enemies, and I pray that justice is served to all, who are not righteous.  Father, I pray that my son’s killer and all those that are involved be brought to justice, as well as all the other senseless murders that have taken place in our community and neighborhoods.   Father, I pray for the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, family, and friends who were left behind; fill their hearts with comfort and joy, and help us to accept that our loved ones are in a better place.  Father, I thank You, that I am still in my right mind; through all this adversity, so please help me keep my life in order.  Lord, take over my thoughts and remove all that is not of You; help me release anything that separates me from You, and strengthen all the things of the Spirit that dwell in me.  Lord, help me be still and stay out Your way; and let You be God, so I give You the throne, fix my life right now In the name of Jesus, Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment