The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, September 27, 2018

SPEAK THE DESIRES OF YOUR LIFE INTO EXISTENCE THROUGH FAITH

Mark 11:22-24 22 And Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

The Word teaches that God wants His people to be healthy, wealthy, and happy all the time and that speaking the right words, in faith, compels God to deliver on his part of the covenant." So when we say with conviction the things we desire in our lives, we are granting ourselves the things we want by choosing to declare them in faith. Just believe it as we speak it into reality.

Father, I declare Your supernatural favor over my finances.  I declare a prosperity miracle upon my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren's lives.  Father, You said we can speak things into existence, so I talk about peace in my life.  Lord, I am healthy and disease-free.  Father, my eating and weight are under control; I have no additions, hate, jealousy, or envy in my heart.  Lord, my son, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren will be victorious in everything they do; please strengthen their faith and help them with their unbeliefs.  Lord, I thank You for my book; bring a number one seller.  Thank You for the man You have for me, who will love You and me with all his heart.  Thank You for all the Spiritual Soldiers You have put in my life and the people You removed that were hindering my blessings.  Father, thank You for removing all political leaders, spiritual leaders, and community leaders that do not follow Your will for the people.  Lord, thank You for Your wisdom and the knowledge to implement You in my daily life. Thank You, Lord, that I will be able to retire with all I need to live comfortably.  Thank You, Lord, that all my houses are paid for and updated in maintenance and taxes. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment