The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, January 21, 2019

A RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST

The most defining moment in my life was when I felt God's presence and heard His voice. Now my strongest desire is to have a relationship with Christ.  Not because of His promise of eternal life. But because of the peace, confidence, and purpose in this life since I received Him as my Savior. For the wisdom of His Word and the knowledge of how to implement His power in my life.  For eyes that seek His face in all I do and ears that hear the Truth.

1 John 4:15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Father, we believe that Christ is Your Son, and we believe that He died to pay the penalty for our sins. Lord, we thank You for forgiving us and giving us the gift of eternal life. Please help us repent and turn away from the sin that separates us from You. Lord, come into our lives and fill our hearts with the Holy Spirit; that will cleanse Your temple and make room for You to move in our lives. Father, we desire to do the things You have us to do, so touch our hearts and minds with Your love that will compel us to obey You. So, Lord, we confess our sins and ask You for Your strength and courage, to overcome whatever separates us from You, in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment