The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

LORD HELP US WALK IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Lord will spare us when we do what's right, He will reward us. When we follow His ways and not the ways of evil.

 2 Samuel 22:21 “The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me. 22 For I have kept the ways of the Lord; I am not guilty of turning from my God. 23 All his laws are before me; I have not turned away from his decrees. 24 I have been blameless before him and have kept myself from sin 25 The Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness according to my cleanness in his sight.

Father, we decree and declare that we will try to be more worthy of Your grace.  So, give us Your strength and courage to overcome any obstacles or weakness that hinders our relationship with You.  Lord, thank You, for keeping us, even though we are still sinners You have favored us and we're so grateful.   Father, our desire is to create a place for You to be the head of our lives, so we come with an open heart, have Your way.  Lord, let Your Truth transform us inside out and help us become the people You created. Father, we surrendered all to You, please order our steps in Your will; so we do not get lost in the Valley of death.  Lord, help us retain the Word so we will always have our Swords of protection.  Father, teach how to use what You taught us, so Your character will manifest in our lives and we will become more Christ-like, especially in times of adversity.  In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment