The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, March 23, 2019

JUST FELT LIKE PRAYING

As I sit here and reflect on all the blessings God has given me, and think about the person I have become, I cannot do anything but praise Him. I think about the provision, protection, re-direction,  and the self-control; that I have gained from His wisdom and knowledge, I cry tears of joy.   When I think about where I have come from and how He has stood by me, even though I still fall short.  He kept His promise because I have learned to stand on His Words and wait on Him.  Thank You, Lord, for our relationship and please continue to help me mature in Spirit.
   
Father, my goal is to be a better person than I was yesterday, I want to surrender my life to You because You give me peace.   Father, my prayers are for all people to come together in unity, love, and peace; to stop putting ourselves in physical slavery, due to not knowing You.  I pray that each one of us will take heave to Your calling, which was made possible by the sacrifice of Your Son on Calvary. I pray that greed, envy, jealousy, and strife be removed from me and all people and help us be righteous in acts and deeds.  Thank You, for forgiveness and giving us the strength to forgive those that wronged us.  Thank You, for the roof over our heads and bless those who are homeless.  Thank You, for our jobs when so many are unemployed and jobs being replaced daily by technology and outsourcing.   Father, we pray for this Country, help us stop the removal of Your presence from our lives.  Father, we took You out of our schools and now they want to replace You with guns.   Father, I pray for guidance for our leaders' "world, spiritual, and communities"; give them Your love for the people they serve and help them do the right thing for all, in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment