The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, March 4, 2019

THANK YOU LORD

There was a season in my life when I was filled with hopelessness. My life seemed to be falling apart, and I woke up every day with what felt like the weight of the world on my shoulders.  I’m normally a very strong person, but I remember sitting down every night, rocking myself to sleep and wondering when it would ever get better. But sometimes when we think our lives are falling apart, it's actually coming together.  When things look bleak, because of day to day struggles and the burdens that people add to our lives.  We can sometimes become overwhelmed but do not give up hope.  This is the time we search within ourselves and tap in on what we have learned. Be still, tame our tongues, and order our steps in Your will.

You are my shepherd; I shall not want. You allowed me to lie down in green pastures; during the loss of my son.  You lead me beside quiet waters when my friends betrayed me, You restored my soul; as You guided me in the paths of righteousness, for the sake of Christ name.  So, Even though I still walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, because I know You are with me. Thank You, for separating me from the people that brought confusion in my life and teaching me that if I am patient and allow You to fight my battles, I will be victorious, in Jesus name Amen
Shades of Gray Art Studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment