The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, March 8, 2019

BECOME A BETTER PERSON

Roman 8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

 Problems were the crucibles that forge the strength of my character. When I was tested by life, forced to overcome adversity, or think my way through the most challenging situations, I emerge a more intelligent, resourceful, and resilient person. I will not flee from situations at the first sign of trouble; I have learned to cope with any eruption or explosions that might occur in my life.


Thank You Lord for allowing me to become the person I am today, You have replaced weakness with strength, fear with courage, and hate with love. I have learned to look at life through the eyes of love and faith, so I know my best days are in front of me because I have the spirit of victory for my life. In Jesus name Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment