The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, May 2, 2019

GO AND SIN NO MORE

Do not be fooled to believe we can live as we choose and still be saved. If we believe and love God as we should, we will become new. When we are truly baptized in the Spirit we are circumcised by His death because we have died to ourselves. All the old has been cut away because His Spirit now lives in our hearts. 

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Father, let those that claim You, be baptized by the Spirit, to be made alive in You and given the power to go and sin no more. Lord, we were freed from the Law by Your death not to continue sinning but to be transformed into the likeness of You. Lord, help us develop Your character, so we can practice what we have learned and be submissive to the Word. Father, as long as we are in the flesh we will fight with our sinful nature and we cannot win the victory without You. Lord, when we love You we seek You with all our heart and we will no longer follow the ways of the wicked.  Father, let the Word fill our hearts and give us a grand faith that cannot be shaken. In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment